Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Post. A Post. A Bloggish Post.

Today I feel like being very melodramatic. If you know me at all, that won't surprise you in the least.

The problem is that this kind of melodramatic just ends up coming off as martyrdom. The kind that makes you roll your eyes and say, "keep it together, man!"

So we're going to skim.

-Step one

Imagine a scene in a movie.

- Step two

Imagine me saying "know how that happens in movies, and people are always like "yeah right"? Well that happens to me.

- Step three

Roll your eyes

- Step four

Say "Keep it together, man!"

- Step five

Laugh hilariously at my wit

- Step six

No, really. Laugh. Or else.

- Step seven

Enjoy this picture:



Chris Pine ala 50's? I think yes.


















eye candy chris pine 4 Afternoon eye candy: Chris Pine (19 photos)And this one too. There's just something about a well-tailored suit...





















Oh, and for the guys, here's an explosion. You're welcome.

No comments: