Thursday, April 4, 2013

Answering All The Questions

Hello again to all my friends. I'm glad you came to play. So, turns out one person returned to the status enough times to give me many questions, but otherwise, I got very little response. So some of these are from a random question generator. It is probably obvious which ones. However, I should endeavor to put a bold face on it, and answer them all honestly.

Q: Why is Rummikub called Rummikub?

A: Wikipedia random article says: "The mausoleum takes it name from its position on Bergen Hill at the edge of the Hudson Palisades where they begin their descent to the west, overlooking Weehawken Cemetery and Palisades Cemetery."


Q: If you had a pet dragon, what would you name it?

A: It just so happens that one of them is named Christopher Rupert Windemir Vladamir Carl Alexander Francois Reginald Lancelot Herman Gregory James. The red one is Francis. The twins are Fred and George. (You have to be careful. They're the black ones. Acid spitters.) And the ice dragon is Steve. 

Q: If you could invent a time machine what movie would you stop from being made?

A: Oh, the choices. The Choices! This is a hard one because I've always contested that Eragon is the worst book-to-movie ever created in the history of mankind. (There were only 2 redeeming qualities of the movie. The soundtrack, and Jeremy Irons. And even Jeremy couldn't save it.) (Also, I just realized that Eragon is Jimmy from Downton Abbey. I knew I recognized his face, but I just didn't know where from. Well, I'm glad he got a second chance at a career.)


However, I didn't care as much about the series as I do about the Last Airbender. So even though the Last Airbender movie was (marginally) less lame, I'd rather have a good version of it than a good one of Eragon. Also, Aang needed to chill. He was so serious and upset all the time. 

Right =>
  

<= Wrong

  



Q: If you won a million dollars in the lottery, how many elephants would you buy?

A: Oh, at least 2. They're social creatures. But I wouldn't be opposed to more. 

Q: What is the air speed velocity of an un-laden swallow?

A: What do you mean, African or European swallow?

Q: Do you have any siblings?

A: What do you mean, the real number, or the ones I admit to?

Q: What type of bear is best?

A: At mauling? Polar Bear, I think. At having a cool name? Kodiak. At being the king of all bears? The jury is still out between the two. (Kodiaks are heftier, but Polars are very slightly taller/longer. Kodiaks are meaner, but Polars are more experienced at hunting very large things. *shrug*) 

Q: If we could, what should the state bird of utah be changed to? (Seagulls are cockroaches of the sky)

A: Definitely emus.



Q: What countries have you traveled to?

A: Rohan. Gondor. Ancient England. Steampunk England. WWII England. WWII France. Magical Scotland. Steampunk Russia. Ancient Japan. Steampunk Japan. New Earth. Alpha Centauri. Ancient Peru. Ancient Greece. Ancient Egypt. Icewind Dale. The underdark. Mithril Hall. Moria. The Lonely Mountain. Alagaesia. Atlantis. Ancient China. Narnia. Calormen. Andalasia. Ottoman Empire. Hork-bajir home world. Arctic circle. Whoville. Mesopotamia. Costa Rica. Ancient India. Agrabah. Neverland. Tartarus. Skandia. Araluen. Picta. Gallica. Nihon-ja. Arrida. Clonmel. Monstropolis. Oz. Panem.

Let's continue this list at a later date.

Q: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck didn't have a wood allergy?

A: Claritin didn't help?

Q: What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?

A: Close my eyes.

Q: Do gingers have souls?

A: Disney doesn't seem to think so.


 


But natural or not, it's really hit and miss. 


 Yes 

 


No



Also this: (Catherine Tate is so awesome.)


Q: What is the last dream that you remember?

A: A few days ago, in my dream, there was this ghost following me all over the place, and her name was Ashley Tisdale. She wasn't THE Ashley Tisdale, but that was just her name. And she was all zombified looking. And there was this other girl that didn't believe me, so she dressed up as zombie Ashley Tisdale to try to freak me out. And just as she jumped out at me, the real zombie Ashley Tisdale showed up and freaked her out instead. 

Q: If a man did dishes, but there was no wife around to witness it, did the dishes actually get done?

A: Sometimes the answer is 42. But when it isn't, it is always Hugh Jackman. 



Q: What is your dream job?

A: Well, I can't remember which dream was the last one in which I actually had a job. But in my dreams I am almost always either a murder mystery detective or a professional hero zombie slayer that saves the world. 

                                                               

Q: What would you be doing if you were not here right now?

A: Eating these M&M's elsewhere, I suppose.

Q: If all desserts were outlawed save for one, which one would be worthy of being the only dessert in the world?

A: I assume that by this question you mean "What if the apocalypse happened?" Because it amounts to the same thing. 

I do have a particular fondness for both cherry cheesecake and cherry danishes. However, I believe I would have to choose chocolate, both out of loyalty and practicality. Chocolate is just so great, and it's very useful to have in apocalypse situations. 'How to survive in the wild' guides always tell you to have some handy. 

No comments: