Monday, March 15, 2010

This isn't a real post.

It is, in fact, a fictional post. It does not actually exist. You are seeing it only in your mind's eye. And therefore it is only saying what you decide it says.

And what your brain wants to talk about is the so cool awesomeness of this new blog background I found. It's either a galaxy or a nebula, but either way, it's entirely perfect for The Surface of the Sun. Because it engenders imagination, looks really awesome, and actually is related to outer space, of which the sun is a part. The only thing I'm sad about is that for some reason I can't get the title to be as yellow as it was before. It's like that color square disappeared or something. But that is one thing that I'm sure I will survive. With the passage of time, and intense therapy, I may, one day, be able to come to terms with it.

You may now bask in the aura of my amazingess. And by my amazingness I mean this sweet new layout.

That is all.

No comments: