Friday, September 2, 2011

James Bond vs. Scooby Doo

It's been months (since June) since I've had real internet, and two weeks since I've had internet at all. So I decided to do a short blog post in commemoration of finally having real internet that I'm actually supposed to use.

I was going to do one of my Picture of the Day posts, but I couldn't think of anything in particular, so I hit random article on Wikipedia for a topic. It was: The name of some Nissan car I don't care about. But it did give me an idea for a picture post.

So this one time I wrote a wicked awesome car chase scene. Not a typical action movie one with guns and 100 mph races down the highway. In this scene we had one of these:



In hot pursuit of one of these:



I know, right? How does that work? Well, it wasn't a long scene, but it involved some spectacular maneuvering followed by a full-throttle jump off of an overpass to the road beneath, where the van subsequently drove onto this:



and the Aston Martin passed them in the dark, and gave chase to nothing.

Well, I thought it was pretty awesome anyway.





No comments: