Thursday, December 2, 2010

Things: the sequel

For a long time now I've felt like I have a very specific mission in life. And that mission is to make people realize that life is NOT THAT BAD.

Not help. Definitely make.

Yeah, hard things happen in life. It's not like I've had a scar-less life. *cough* high school *cough* But jeez, man. People are so negative. All the time. It annoys me. There's no reason for it. And that's what makes life more than just hard. It makes it crappy.

There is such a thing as having a happy life and a difficult life at the same time. People have done it for thousands of years.

But anyway, back to my mission in life. I always feel like I need to make people laugh as a solution to basically everything ever. Trouble is, I don't feel like I'm very funny.

Weird and funny aren't the same thing.

There are a few people that think I'm hilarious. I think they're probably starved of company with an odd sense of humor.

But, for some reason, I keep trying anyway. I find a sort of queer glee in being absurdly cheerful around gloomy, angry, and lame people.

If it cheers them up, mission accomplished. If it makes them madder, they deserve it. For sucking the joy out of the air around them.

Once upon a time there was a point to this post. Then I went grocery shopping and watched a movie. I no longer remember what it was. Alas. You'll have to make do with some pictures.




Everyone should own a cloak. It should be a law or something.








A brown paper package, tied with a string.









Flying practice.










Landing practice.










Terrifying children practice.

No comments: