Thursday, March 29, 2012

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape DUMBLEDORE

Sometimes there are days where everything gangs up against you. Lame things at work. Bills. Skewed societal ideals. Morons plaguing you with childish insults, and insisting that you argue with them.

So last night I made a list. Things that make me feel better on those days when I start to hate humanity. (It is, by no means, comprehensive.)

The Jabberwocky
Chocolate Milk
My cloak
Dumbledore
Rings of Power
Evil Editor
AVPM
How Doth the Little Crocodile
Chocolate covered raisins
Silly songs with Larry
Sail Boats
Pirate hats
NPH
Hitting Baseballs
Goofy Movie music
80's classic music
movie premieres
my stew
Wicked
the llama song
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape, Dumbledore!
The Cosby show
I Love Lucy
elephants
Efalump
bouncy balls
5 Guys
sonic screwdrivers
The Vicar of Dibley
The library
Doctor Who
my pork roast
Bacon
The lava monster game
Darren Criss singing (see AVPM)
my toddler buddies
Query Shark
My guitar

1 comment:

Rissa Mae said...

Sara, you're so awesome!!! I love your list as almost all of them are on my own list :)