Saturday, April 23, 2011

Game Day #1

I've decided to play a game. A game in which there aren't really any rules. Basically, I pick a random question and answer it with a picture. Today's utterly random question is this: If I was making a movie, and I could pick any debonair famous man to be the star, who would I pick?

It was a somewhat difficult choice, because there are many good options. Richard Armitage. Ewan McGregor. Hugh Jackman. James McAvoy. (yeah, most of the candidates have lovely accents, which helps significantly).

Some days it might be swayed by my weakness for singing voices. In which case either Ewan or James Marsden might win.

Some days in might have something to do with biceps, in which case Hugh Jackman is a dead cert.

In terms of adorable smiles, Richard has very little competition.

Like I said, it depends on the day, and what we're looking for. But today, if I was making a movie, I would cast: *drumroll* Gerard.


No comments: