Monday, April 25, 2011

Game Day #2

Random query for the day: Pick a classic rock band that I never properly appreciated before.

There are also a lot of these. I've never been very up to date with pop culture. For example, I knew who Michael Jackson was (obviously) but I never really listened to any of his songs until about a year and a half ago.

The same goes for many other bands. I sort of knew who they were, but that was the extent. And there are many that I now very much enjoy. But one I have chosen for my picture of the day is one that I'm legitimately sad that I missed out on all those years. I have a very, very difficult time picking favorites of things, but I think I do have a favorite rock song. I've never yet skipped it on the shuffle, and I never fail to enjoy it. I could listen to it on repeat.

It is by this classic rock band.

Conveniently, this is also playing on my pod right now. The Show Must Go On.


1 comment:

Mandy Phillips said...

AHH! I am so glad you are listening to Queen. Next you should go on to Led Zeppelin or Dragon Force or Aerosmith or Pearl Jam or Phil Collins/Genesis. DO IT FOR ME, SARA.