Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Curse You!!!

Things I am currently shaking my fist at whilst yelling "Curse you Red Baron!":

-Summer toys. I don't have money for you! Why must you tantalize me so?

- Men who are hot AND can sing AND live near me but are still quite wrong for me. Why must you be so dang attractive anyway?

- Grocery stores. I am in constant disappointment at how easily 69 cent things can suddenly add up into a 90$ grocery purchase.

- Christopher Paolini. Don't even get me started.

- J. K. Rowling. Why must you be so dang awesome? Most of the time it's great, but sometimes it's really intimidating.

- Glee. Why must you make me be addicted to you?

- Chocolate. Why must you make me be addicted to you?

- Donuts. Why must you make me be addicted to you? (Are you sensing a trend here?)

- Showers. Why must you be so annoying AND so frequent? I wouldn't hate you so very much if the results lasted a little longer. It's a losing battle.

- Married and engaged friends. Why must you disappear from the face of the planet?

- 5$ movie racks. I don't have money for you! Stop tempting me!

- My dancing skills. Why must you suck?

- My wallet. Why must you be so empty?

That is all. Now here is a funny picture:





1 comment:

Brianne said...

In my defense I lost contact with you when you went to college and resurfaced married many years later... So yeah. I also agree with you on SO many of these.