Monday, May 30, 2011

Game Day #4

I'm not a crier. Not when people can see me anyway. I'm very much an emotion hider, which is sometimes good and sometimes comes back to bite me.

There are several movies that make me tear up, either because they're sad or cute. Like the end of LOTR when Frodo goes away on the boats. Or Toy Story 3 when I felt like my childhood was ending forever. But there are only a very select few that make me actually cry.

For today's picture game: Choose a movie that makes me actually cry every single time, no matter how often I watch it. We're talking salt plastered face and the clutching of stuffed animals.

Answer:


So. Freaking. Sad. It doesn't help that through the entire movie I constantly wish I had friends who would invent magical lands in the woods with me. Double whammy.

Bonus Picture:

Also, this. I wish her face wasn't cut off in it, but it was the only one I could find with both of them. This is the scene where I start to writhe in agony. Because it's so freakin cute. He suddenly realizes exactly how much she really means to him, and stares at her as she jogs away down the road. For the last time.

*Cries more*

However, I would like to point out that this scene is also one of those that makes me REALLY over-the-top excited for the Hunger Games movie. Josh is a great actor, and except for his non-blondeness he's pretty much exactly how I pictured Peeta anyway.

If he looks at Katniss the way he looks at Leslie here, I'm gonna be melted. "Like a popsicle on the fourth of July."

1 comment:

Sara P said...

I agree so much with you. Bridge to Terebithia gets me EVERY SINGLE TIME.
But I love it.

I'm excited to see him as Peeta. I think he'll be great.