Thursday, May 5, 2011

Game Day #3

Today my random question is this:

If I could pick any Hollywood actress to look like, who would it be?

This is an interesting question, in part because there are so many dazzling people in hollywood. So I made a couple of provisos. No botox or surgery. She has to be real. She's also got to be someone with talent. Not a person who's only in Hollywood for her looks. Also, it's about the face, not the body. I don't need to pick a Raquel Welsh.

Even after narrowing it, there are still several people that I really admire, who are also gorgeous. Kate Winslet, for example. She's pretty and very talented. My favorite part for her is in Finding Neverland. She's just so good.

Audrey Hepburn was the epitome of classy. Some people are just born with it.

But there's one actress I've just always thought was top on the list for what I'd want if I could morph into looking like someone else.

Shes's talented. She has a gorgeous accent. She's spunky and funny in her roles. She's a brunette. And she's the kind of pretty that's stunning, but still real. You can see people like her walking around in every day life. I especially like her in the Mummy movies.

Rachel Weisz:





No comments: